Boost your domain-specific solution with machine learning
Media and entertainment
- Scene-related ads implementation
- Automated video archive classification for editors
- Diverse eCommerce models and targeted recommendations
- Big data- and artificial intelligence-driven audience segmentation
- Extended metadata generation and management
- Seamless layout management for on-the-fly UI and UX customization
- Automated content QC and compliance (nudity, smoking, swear words detection)
Public safety and security
- Comprehensive video analysis
- Face and pose detection, recognition, and tracking
- Object detection, recognition, and identification (vehicles, license plates, abandoned bags, weapons, etc.)
- Person and object footage redaction
- Reliable person identification
- Multi-faceted evidence search
- Behavior analysis and anomaly detection
- Gesture recognition
- Healthcare personalization
- Computer vision-driven medical imaging analysis
- RPM-based risk assessment
- Population health management
- AI-based predictions and recommendations
- Bid floor optimization
- Consumer data augmentation
- Automated audience clustering and targeting
- Ad fraud detection
- Predictive performance analysis
- Identification of brand-safe content
Finance and banking
- Financial operations automation
- High-performance cybersecurity solutions
- Risk evaluation
- Fraud detection and prevention
Transportation and logistics
- Traffic management
- Autonomous public transportation
- Supply chain optimization
- Inspection and maintenance of physical assets
Video processing tools
We combine our deep learning know-hows with years of expertise in the video domain and cloud computing to develop superior video processing tools. Built to handle vast volumes of video content without compromising performance, these solutions provide features like continuous frame-to-frame face and object recognition, metadata extracting and management, and live video processing.
Enabling Commercial Opportunities
We’re a leading machine learning consulting and development company that leverages development experience and research capabilities to uncover the full picture and offer truly innovative solutions poised to meet even the implicit client demands.
Our robust R&D team takes part in every machine learning project, helping to map out the way from concept to product, make a judgement on its viability, and handpick the best technologies to follow it through.
Every member of our ML team has earned their stripes applying cognitive computing technologies in an array of industries, acquiring diverse expertise that fuels their creativity in tackling unconventional tasks.
We mold every component around the client’s business needs, resulting in a solution that is better suited to address specific pain points than any off-the-shelf third-party product.
Check out the unique business challenges we have solved for the world’s leading companies. We synergized our multi-year expertise around ML development to dive deep into each projects’ specifics and achieve measurable business results.
Continuing EdTech Platform→EdTech platform that manages all aspects of the e-Learning process for accounting, project management and healthcare specialists, from enrolling in courses and accessing a variety of resources and tools to passing exams and getting officially certified.
Financial Data Verification and Collaboration Solution→
Financial data verification solution that enables the U.S.-based public health research and consulting firm’s specialists to identify and resolve issues in critical financial data, generate customizable reports, and seamlessly use Google Drive for data storage and exchange.
Business Process Automation→
A custom accounting and finance system developed for a Scandinavian Software-as-a-Service solution provider.
The system empowers companies to keep customer, product, and service records, manage bookkeeping periods, automatically generate invoices, process payments and refunds, view invoice and payment history, and more.
Internet-Based Cash Management System→
The customer is a French private company that pioneered the concept of Internet-based automated and centralized cash management.
The developed solution is an online SaaS financial flow management system for enterprise clients with complex features such as Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, risk and exposure monitoring, and real-time data reassessment.
Machine learning development stack
Tensorflow • PyTorch • MXNet • Nvidia Caffe • Caffe2 • Chainer • Theano
Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit • Core ML • Kurento’s computer vision module
Sonnet • Tensorlfow probability • Tensor2Tensor • tf-slim
Supervised/unsupervised learning • Clustering (density-based, Hierarchical, partitioning) • Metric learning • Few-shot learning
CNN • RNN • Represenation learning • Manifold learning • Variational autoencoders • Bayesian networks • Autoregressive networks